Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 7 Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
I have to say, the way teacher is portrayed here is just right, very teacher-like.

I think the guy participant won't be Gojou. I expect it to be that guy that wore cat ears in karaoke chapter. He was kinda borderline crossdressing there already, and his face is more suited for it...

Dex-chan lover
huh. how did everyone come to assume gujou is crossdressing? it’s only marin representing their class. it was explicitly mentioned one participant per class. gujou is doing the costume— what are you all on about?

@brainman It was specificaly said, one entrant per class which is Kitagawa.
@Thiron Only one person per class participates so unless Kitagawa can't take part for some reason and they need a replacement I doubt we will see any guys crossdress.

Tfw when your friend kinda outs your cosplay hobby to the entire fucking class.

Oh god. I'm having flashbacks. Its probably better here in Japan, and with Marin being a instagram cosplayer, and her friends knowing, but oh god, poor Gojou.

Fed-Kun's army
It's hilarious seeing dudes upset over the idea of cross dressing in this series.

This manga is for people who don't have close minded, bigoted views if you haven't figured it out by now. The whole story is about embracing and celebrating differences and what other people like.

Dex-chan lover
Being the teacher of that class would make me go deaf. My ears are pounding from the speech bubbles. Also, I’m rather surprised about a school that FORCES students to crossdress during the beauty pageant. I guess maybe it’s a thing about getting students out of their comfort zone (that’s all I can think of), but I really wonder who established that rule and exactly why. Also, why aren’t they forcing two participants per class (one guy and one girl) to compete in both categories? I feel like (realistically) it’s going to be really skewed otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck, that chapter was so fun. I can't wait to read the next chapters

Fed-Kun's army
All he wanted to do was maybe carry a sign...not the task of making a first place costume...

Users who are viewing this thread