Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 7 Ch. 51

Oh god, he's gonna get flooded with requests from other students and then he's gonna have to be like "Sorry, I do this for Marin because she's special to me" or something like that, and then he's gonna have to explain what that means and everybody's gonna get all flustered and cute! <3

What a fantastic setup chapter.

I’m going to be honest here. As much as I want to see Marin kill it in the contest, I kind of want to see development on Gojou’s side as well. Maybe do a proper cosplay himself so he can break out of his shell a little? Idk. Maybe I just want a little change in the “Oh, Marin wants to cosplay as some character again. Time for Gojou to make it for her again” dynamic that they have rn.

T51

Double-page supporter
Yo, there class is filled with fucking normies. Im not even in the manga and I already feel out of place... Cant stand talkative people, keeping them entertained or something is troublesome.

But if we're talking LN/scary stuff/comedic rl stories, Im on that ship, port and starboard.

Dex-chan lover
@VergeRafael I think his development here is that he's continuing to realize that people aren't going to reject him for his hobbies and passions.

Fed-Kun's army
"Our school pageant always has the boys dress as girls-"

Time to make gojou an oujosama.

What the hell even i am getting excited for the school festival. I hope our takoyaki stand win. Wohooooo!~

Go, my man! Spread your wings! Nobody is going to judge you. Yup, if they're judging you for your hobbies, then they're just nobodies.

@TheMinester if you think 'all of the work' in a pageant is just the clothes, then yeah. But there's more to it than that and she has plenty of work she has to do as well.

Users who are viewing this thread