Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 7 Ch. 51

I wonder if Gojou is going to make the crossdresser's clothing too?

We know he has trauma about being bullied for making hina dolls & dresses, but maybe the undoubtedly amazing costumes he'll make will help him gain confidence, & help lessen his anxiety about being "outed" as a dress/cosplay maker.

Social acceptance for your skills, rather than ridicule from your peers, is a big help for this sort of anxiety. I doubt it would "cure" him, but it would definitely help.

I also agree with @valley_pauper that this manga is good about supporting people in what they want to do, not what you think they should do, so I doubt that Gojou will have to crossdress.

*IF* they make it so that he does crossdress, then it might be a flag for possible romance progression, seeing that the drama they're taking the costumes from has a woman (Gojou) selecting a man (Kitagawa) from group.
Idk, I hope they don't try to force this role onto someone that's obviously uncomfortable with themselves cosplaying/crossdressing, but then again high school is a horrid places filled with peer pressure & anxiety.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Marin's cosplay hobby supposed to be a secret? How come the classmates already know?

Dex-chan lover
God, this is just the best manga ever.

How does every issue manage to get me so emotionally involved? Honestly, I'm a fairly cold person, but this manga never fails to thaw my heart.

I love Gojou-kun dealing with sudden support from his peers, and not knowing how to deal with it; story of my adult life.

Dex-chan lover
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GONJOU GONNA BE KNOWN INTO THE WILD LST FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOO BOOOIISSSS
that anxiety rush must be hell for Gojou though, lole.

Fed-Kun's army
@ayushk222 Actually, no.
If you check ch. 1 you'll see that she wears her decorations quite openly on her bag, to the point of them being used by a guy to try and pick her up with a cheesy line. So her hobby at least is not particularly secret. What she tried to cover up was her making her own cosplay.

wow this was a really good chapter. Got to see more of the classmates, a possible meeting with the author (they never bring up someone and have that be that) and now the whole class is rooting for gojou to make the best suit! this is going to be a really good arc i just know it!

Finally a class that's energetic, I hope to see more of them. Also I guess its just public knowledge that kitagawa is marin now

Users who are viewing this thread