Sono Monban, Saikyou Nitsuki: Tsuihou Sareta Bougyo Ryoku 9999 no Senshi, Outo no Monban Toshite Musou Suru - Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
At the very least he isn't some crybaby beta male mc, he just seems to not care much and keep going with his life like normal. At least for now

Fed-Kun's army
Aaaah... There was always a reason why I carried High Defense tanking gear on my White Mage...

There was always the DPS who would either Fire or piss off the Tank claiming they weren't pulling their weight in the party in ffxi.

Luckily I always brought my own thief who could pin hate on me, and I was experienced in tanking XD

I made it work, but looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong fights. :p

I see manga's like this, and I get my Healer PTSD flare up hardcore... Start rocking in my computer chair begging for mana "refresh" or 'pots'... And takes a while for the shakes to pass XD

Dex-chan lover
Wasnt there a series with the exact same premise awhile ago that stopped getting updates?

Typical story where they didnt know how to use the potential of mc but atleast mc doesnt give a fck wait until his former party got wipe out by boss or something and regrets kicking him out. Former teammates doesnt even think and keeps attacking they doesnt know that the tank aggro the monster for them so they can easily attack.

Dex-chan lover
We dobnt hire people that run away or are weak
Then why does he have a bunch of scrubs as guards?
Honestly why would anyone get the job if its high risk low reward and a crazy exam like that to filter people out?

Dex-chan lover
@GodsEnWrath :
nd why most of them doesn't have any connection to other ppl other than the party??? You are one of top rank party member! Did ya all social awkward or what? And always somehow become companion of people that just meet you literally several day after you quit the party!!
with an arrogant and egotistical leader like that, likely the party is not that popular with others, and as a result the members are a bit isolated, other then the girls who other parties are trying to draw away so they can bang.

Dex-chan lover
the title of this one is:
"I am an OP defence character but my teammates have no awareness so i got kicked out, nothing new to report"
there, as accurate as it can get :)

Tank is my favourite role in most games, so it made it extremely interesting for me, I will keep on reading this for now

My bruh is a full on tank. and those noobs. LOL. hope they die!! :DD

Interesting. I like this. At least it's better than the other manga where the tank who gets fired from his party goes back to being an adventure... :D

Dex-chan lover
@iceaco It's getting common.

@musul It's not their fault. If you notice, a lot of Japanese manga actually targets feelings of worthlessness many people seem to be feeling.
[ul]-It's not that they are unpopular, they just can't notice a ton of girls like them.
-It's not that you are untalented, they just don't notice how OP you are.
-It's not that your ordinary, you just don't know how amazing you really are.
-etc.[/ul]

Group Leader
nope

i can literally name at least 5 manga from the top of my head where the same. exact. thing. happened
i could probably list 30 or so more if i had time to check my manganelo/isekaiscan/etc manga lists

Only first chapter atm.

Based on the description he'll be in a team with some oddballs.

If the author manages to gets some chemistry between them, then this might be a fun ride.

For now he seems the serious type though.

Users who are viewing this thread