Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
If I had to describe this in one word, that word would be 'disastrous'. The plot, as I see so far is just like the novel, but the details are different, and are quite honestly, horrible. The meeting with the elves wasn't supposed to be one where they outright attacked him, and intentionally making Salona to be a malicious character and then making her fall in love with Wazu the next minute is idiotic. To be honest I didn't really like her in the novel all that much, however I didn't really despise her either , but this just makes me outright hate her.

Fed-Kun's army
@GurenNoOu You realized they changed it up right? If you look where the information about this manga you'll find the first manga that goes along with the novel it's just the writer decided to change the manga to this one.

Dex-chan lover
and so it returns yay for this getting a series again last one ended with that gazula or whatsit guy getting his ass beat hope this one doesn't get stopped

Aggregator gang
No offense but after this they really need a flashback arc of the pre ious 2 years which the other manga covered in the first 4-5 chapters

Dex-chan lover
@GurenNoOu aside from
the sister none of the love interests had much a developed character, it wasn't until waaaaay into the final arcs that they stopped chanting like a chorus and it was mainly because of the sisters influence

The opening has a totally different feel this time. I suppose thats partly on purpose since they are redoing it,
I preferred the other one though. Artwise. I might also prefer the old one a bit more, but I'm not too worried about that.

oh so its a remake, i was sure i read a manga like this! i prefer this art style, the girls are gorgeous (not talking about the 10yr old xD)

Is this the first chapter? What about all the stuff before? Are they going to use flashbacks or is there a Chapter 0 we're missing? ANd yes, I read the previous one with 6 chapters that got about as far as this chapter 1.

Contributor
Speeds up the pace to put like two chapters worth of content in one

Skips over the MC's backstory from the original series

Skips a bunch of other scenes that help develop the characters

Still spends a couple of pages having the MC see the elf girl naked

PRIORITIES

Dex-chan lover
I'm disappointed. They skipped the back story and twisted events together to rush the plot. So now nothing makes sense and things seem to happen somewhat forcibly. And all the subtle interactions are explicit and exaggerated now.

The tone changed for cool and respectable, to gags and Lewds.
But I guess the progression of the plot is faster... -_-

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read the original, so I'll have to check it out, but damn, naked elf girl is fiiiiine as fuck, inverted nips and all.

I wonder why they started a remake of the first one when apparently it didn't run very long

Dex-chan lover
Aw man, he changed the beginning of how they met

Well the art is good so I guess I can overlook this for now

I didn't read first version soo I don't feel like this is bad I like it so far :p
Thx for translation!

Users who are viewing this thread