Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

i didn't know this one got a remake
welp now it's more similar to the WN but with different approach for how he met the elves

Contributor
Weird thing to comment on, but those are some really well drawn boobs and nipples. It actually looks like they were part of her body and not just like an afterthought after thinking "need... big..."

Dex-chan lover
@GurenNoOu looking at Salonas character right now just makes me sad,
because in the end shell just turn into a bland onahole with no personality that can only repeat in chorus with the rest of the harem about how much she wants wazus dick,
at least right now you can describe her with more words than bland non entity.

Dex-chan lover
@jimkage That makes no sense, why would you want this one to get axed when the first one already did?

Fed-Kun's army
I preferred the old art style except for the female elf's face. True, Wazu had that Final Fantasy XV MC bisho look, but it fit the whole theme way better than this kinda 90's fantasy manga style.
Also inverted nipples. Sill the bane of my existence. Even though, she looked more natural in this one than in the old one. Her naked body, that is.

Another plot point that got me was the thing about the baby dragon being his fiancée. Was the previous manga axed before they got to it or was it a "reimagining" on part of this new version?

I mean, the difference between a betrothed and 'show my child the world' is pretty big...

Double-page supporter
Mmmh...

Everybody is talking about the elf harem member's (no need to remember her name as she'll just become generic harem member N°2 soon) nipples, but nobody seems to have noticed that she have normal human round ears in her first naked pannel (are elven ears retractile nowadays ?).

I guess the author worked to long on other parts of her anatomy and forgot her elven ears, or it was a devilish nipple scheme to hide his mistake?...

This rewrite and redraw, frankly, sucks the Wazu. Don't know what they were thinking when they chose to cancel the original Manga.

Group Leader
Elf turned human on page 28. He puts on her fathers cloths and it immediately turns into rags in the next frame, page 31.
Everyone just sits back and waits for him, the one bad guy in this chapter, to summon his monsters instead of just finishing him off immediately while he's vulnerable. It must have taken him half an hour to summon those monsters too. They ran to catch up the MC to bring him back to town and the bastard was still summoning them while no one beat the shit out of him! Just kept spouting "you all gonna die once my monsters arrive!"
The one and only black guy is the evil dude lol. He is apparently from the same village yet is the only black guy. I guess you turn black when you become evil. 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread