Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

it's a pain that the next chapter will come out at the end of the month... and what hurt me more is don't know if this follow the LN or the WN, some say that follow the LN since some fan protested for the WN... I'd like to talk with someone that know that for sure

@Hollow7F thats because this manga version picks up the WN version which the childhood friend actually fell in love with the hero who is actually a huge scumbag

Dex-chan lover
@Demize welp
789392-inside-out-thought-bubbles-ipad-screenshot-i-have-unlocked.png

Double-page supporter
@Demize so in the wn she loves the hero and in the LN she doesnt? Hmm, i usually dont like "ntr" but i'd prefer the wn route. Feels like it will be better for the plot.

I'm going to say the following. I will be highly surprised if this ends up going to full WN route, if we consider it from a business aspect it'd be a disaster for them to fully adapt it to that route.

From my understanding the author received a huge backlash from the community, which forced him to change the entire Aria situation for the LN. Maybe this is a mixture of the WN + Arias LN route combined, because just going the WN route after receiving that much backlash seems like a good way to kill your own manga adaptation.

Dex-chan lover
If this goes with the WN...

God, I'd love to see the hero gets beat up by Wazu!

Fed-Kun's army
for the love of god i hope author would make him beat up the hero so bad he couldn't walk,move his arms,and his dick doesn't even work anymore....basically just turn him into a rotten vegetable .-.

Dex-chan lover
An arrogant and megalomaniac "hero", and a "saint" who is dumb and a liar. I say they deserve each other

Supporter
So the fight never actually happened in the WN right, because I sure as hell don't remember it

i would love if the story will become like this :" rebellious hero take over royal capital, wazu to the rescue {with his harem}, kill the scumbag hero, and jealous revenge by f*cking the harem in front of childhood friend"

Fed-Kun's army
I bet if someday she meet him again she will go all "I have no other choice" bullshit. You're strong enough to defeat some demon lord but cant even fight for your love,bitch

The hero did humiliate him and the childhood friend did nothing, and also Aria didnt even try anything so this is pretty much Wn version...ergo Ntr confirmed

@Demize naah, it's LN route, any adaptation always following offcial source, like, why are you adapting story from god knows where?

Users who are viewing this thread