Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
was the long gap cause of the publisher or mangaka? anybody knows more?

A little bit different that the novel, but the core is there.

Also,
after this arc, comes one my favorites girls from this story.

Twin sisters who likes the same things and tend to fight over them? Oh boy, I see nothing can go wrong here.

Contributor
8HrP9dm.png

Smug Mear is everything.

I forgot about this masterpiece that I loved when it got its first chapter cant wait for more

Yo can anyone spoil me if he gets together with someone and who it is?

If any of you wondering what happen, why it just got updated after so long
The manga has been hiatus because artist health and just been resumed 3 days ago

Dex-chan lover
@apili04
From what I've heard from others who have read the WN version, it's a harem ending (minus the Childhood Friend). But this changes in the LN/Manga version since apparently the whole situation with the Childhood Friend was a misunderstanding so she also ends up being part of the harem.

@apili04
i'm not sure how it goes in the light novel but i read the web novel and wazu ends up with the elf, the prostitute, the twin princesses, a female hero, some beastmen girls and a bunch of godesses. But i saw on reddit that in the light novel also aria ends with wazu, while in the web novel she stays with hero. And yeah this manga follows the light novel

Users who are viewing this thread