Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~

Dex-chan lover
oh my god at this point i'm just subconciously checking this page monthly hoping for an update

I miss this so bad I might have to read the WN, even though the WN just isn't as good as the LN. But what can you do since the LN is still sadly untranslated? Damn this dilemma sucks.

@TheLastSpartan You talk like the one who made the WN is different from the one who made the LN lmao, but I understand your point.

PLEASE LET THIS MANGA CONTINUE!!!!

ITS SOOO WHOLESOMEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!

I KNOW IT ALREADY CAUGHT UP WITH THE RAWS BUT I WANT MOAAAAR!!!!

I REALLY LOVE IT 10/10 !!!!!

I think the group dropped this and its been 9 months so i think the counts as free real estate for other groups

please, someone get the LN. WN was a disaster, basically had no progression at all.
also this reminds me of shinka no mi with how the MC becomes a literal god without knowing how.

Aggregator gang
Is this manga cursed? It seems like everyone who makes it or a version of it has to stop

Dex-chan lover
@rxfan: Timing of your comment was bad i guess.

Since we finally got a new Raw chapter "Today" (on 18/02/2021) after like a year or two long hiatus.

@Lonewolf22: New Raw chapter released today for this Series.

LETSAAAAAAAAAAA FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEW CHAPTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Oh was this on hiatus, i was about to complain at lht. Well anyways see u in a year guys for the next chapter lol

lhtranslation classic: generic ecchi harem manga that disregards the story in favor of more ecchi harem manga

Fed-Kun's army
great plot but the author is really into NTR so every girl the mc has ever loved either gets stolen or has fucked dozens of men

Users who are viewing this thread