Sono Ossan, Isekai de Nishuume Play wo Mankitsuchuu - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Well, thanks for the chapter and finishing up

Shame about this adaptation, not like the novel was super good or anything, but the manga was such rushed mess tbh, they didn't even end it properly and you can feel it probably just got straight up cancelled, we didn't even get to the part where he marry Fil smh (and these last 2 chapters aren't even part of a volume lol), but then again the WN neither the LN actually finished, but had more content than this at least

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why the previous chapter went so fast normally a dungeon crawl like that would take at least half a year.

Thanks for completing it, and treat yourselves to some cake.

Dex-chan lover
I have a sudden urge to murder this MC. He has four life-exchanging dolls, so it should be okay to die once or twice, right?

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read this since chap 5, but decided to read this chap to see how it ended up and feel like I probably didn't miss out on anything.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I've ever seen an axe as brutal as that, just slicing right through a series mid-conversation. Always a sad day when a manga with a cute fox girl gets axed but this one really doesn't feel like it's even worth the effort.

Dex-chan lover
Damn. Don't even give us the usual "our adventures are just beginning" end cap... Mid sentence axe drop.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure Luna did not say she loves rice dishes.

8kG3Cz1.png
Page 4

iHAT1t9.png
Page 23

Dex-chan lover
wth was that, did the real ending get moved to some panda site, or the one with nuclear codes and everyone lived happy after seggs at least?

Users who are viewing this thread