Sora & Haena! - Ch. 4 - Stop Messing Around

Fed-Kun's army
What a jackass.
"What were you doing?!"
"Running some errands.."
"Stop playing around!!"

"When you kissed me it felt really good..." (anticipation) "So please help me find a boyfriend!!!" (sighs in lesbian)

Dex-chan lover
😏Didn't go as I expected but I like a challenge. Let the game of cat and mouse begin😑

Dex-chan lover
@JapanStandard You referred to Jae-in as a 'he' this chapter, but if you look at the previous chapters (and Jae-in's breasts) you'll see she's referred to as a girl.

Dex-chan lover
@Saloria_Stralli that wasn't a he that was her classmate who is a girl and apperantly #2 behind MC in smarts since u see her in the pamphlet and who i'm guessing either see's MC as a rival or has the hots for her, either way I hope she isn't that annoying

why do you think shes not concentrating just cause shes outside? lol.

anyway, so this is how its gonna go huh...so we get the inevitable haena soon realizes that she doesnt want to give her little preppy plain gf a boyfriend at all, and tries to subtly sabotage the whole thing which eventually leads to drama and--more yuri.

im down. i really dont know why i love these two so much and am so excited about this..its nothing that i havent really read before..i guess its just the dynamic of plain girl x delinquent that i love a lot (and i guess havent seen a whole lot of). i like their designs too..idk..i wish this was weekly haha

Users who are viewing this thread