Sora & Haena! - Ch. 8 - This is My Secret Hangout

Dex-chan lover
H-hold on a fucking moment!!! That stalker-antagonist was a WOMAN all along(wear skirt)!? No wonder the MC kept saying/using HER instead of HE or HIM! I thought it was translator's mistakes!! What the F is the artist smoking???

Aggregator gang
2:1 Scans of official releases or webcomics from official sources, such as original releases (raws) or officially translated releases, are not allowed to be uploaded.

Love the audacity to watermark the official English release, while just changing the font a bit and just adding a word here and there.

Even removing the author's name under the title page and the actual translator.

Support the author: https://tapas.io/series/sora-and-haena/info

Can get the chapters for free easy enough, unlocked all current translated chapters within 2 days which are up to chapter 19.

Dex-chan lover
I guess Haena is the "my folks are never home" type

@NekoSOul I get it but compared to her that dude is too far gone

Dex-chan lover
@Babydel If they realy steal the work of the official translator you can report the trad team to an admin.
You can still find the name of the author on the main page of this manga.

Dex-chan lover
MARCUS DIPAOLA. That's who he reminds me off. Glasses, red sweater, and hair.

Not surprised that she's obsessed with her. I already got that stalking feeling from her earlier.

That said, I'm definitely going to be in this one for the long hall. I like the dynamic going on between the two MCs, and I honestly enjoy the situations and character stuff that happens when obsessive Yandere-like characters are involved. As long as the author's able to handle it all well, I this one can turn out to be a really good story.

Also, somehow I think some people are getting the stalker girl and the guy confused. Their two separate people.

Users who are viewing this thread