Sore wa rei no Shiwaza desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.5 - I'm grateful for this day(Reprinting special-ish)

Dex-chan lover
@AsAsN I'm guessing it's the translation. It had a few mistakes in the last chapter. Might be mistranslating something in this special-ish .5

Fed-Kun's army
Need more 0_0

Thank you so much for the chapter, can't wait to read the next one πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

@potatophish judging by the author's previous works it'll probably be canon soon but there's no guarantee.. I hope it does >3>

Group Leader
Ugh.. A 3 page chapter padded out to 7, and lots of the chapters are padded the same.

Please try to consolidate all that extra group advertising into a single page if at all possible. Not everyone has a unmetered internet connection, or a fast one (dial up speeds still exist).

By the way, to those who haven't realized, the one the girl's reading is one of the creation of noise.

@Alice_is_lost

I think she will canon is the other works, I mean, 'those' works.

Contributor
She's gonna be groaning in the library after that scene. Or maybe rolling around in frustration like Ghost-chan did.

Users who are viewing this thread