Sore wa Rei no Shiwaza desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Special Day, Part 1

RvB

this is what it deserves. I mean, are you going on your first date and showing up in a white shirt with a print of the letters of the alphabet ?? but at least one polo shirt ... it's embarrassing just looking at it.

Dex-chan lover
The h*ndholding was too lewd either way they need to censor it one way or another

Thanks for the translation

Fed-Kun's army
booooooo shitty cliche brat lost arc

argh at least make them not the same character every time

Fed-Kun's army
She really sucks at judging other people's character...

Pretty common for nice gullible people like her, being taken advantage of by other bad people.

The lesson here: don't trust strangers too easily, not even kids

Double-page supporter
Bit late to this but her outfit feels hilarious to me. the author just took a random pattern and layers it onto her dress. It doesnt look in anyway like how patterns on normal clothes should look

Contributor
Get lost, kid. Oh wait, he IS lost. Damnit. Ghost-chan is gold this chapter, but she seems to be having trouble with the brat too.

Ah, the kid version of Truck-kun makes an appearance. I swear it's the same character in all manga romcoms, just wearing disguises or wigs. In reality he's just a really short 50 year old perv whose only sexual outlet is pretending to be a lost kid and preying on teenage couples made of busty women and awkward shy boys. Like an internet white knight he is convinced that one day his plot to romance the woman who showed no romantic or sexual interest in him will pay off, as he believes himself to be Chad-zilla, but it never does.

Users who are viewing this thread