Sore wa Rei no Shiwaza desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Special Day, Part 1

Fed-Kun's army
That kid can go fuck himself, what a brat; I knew the author would cockblock their romantic moment but I didnt expect it to be with something so unpleasant.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah fuck this. Dropped. Dont have time for this crap, letting a kid sexually harass people isnt okay just because of his age; and the mc being a total submissive little bitch about it is ridiculously unrelatable. Also the girls in these stories need to have more awareness, Im so tired of this cliche crap where some rando buries his face in their breasts and they abandon their plans with the mc to follow the kids every whim - it doesnt matter if he wants to look, the right thing to do is take him to the police station, thats where his mother would go to find him - plus the kids probably lying. I dont feel like dealing with annoying crap like this when I want to relax. Hope the couple ends up together and that the kid gets hit by a truck. Peace.

Dex-chan lover
You guys are seething way too much. The kid is going to get his that is the point of him being portrayed as an absolute asshole and why the mangaka hasn't done anything to him OR will let the MC do anything to him yet. Ya morons.

Oh yay... the perverted child trope. Honestly why not just make the kid a crybaby. There’s no need for him to be a fucking perverted asshole, kids are already natural assholes just have him be a regular brat kid.

It’s honestly really fun seeing the ghost have the exact same reactions we do. He’s just one of us trying to get shit going.

next chapter should be mc and ghost planning something about the kid thru phone, time to take down the kid

ik this kind of scene gonna happen anyway. but man... i just... ahhhh... i cant put it to word

Thanks for translating. You know, I can get on board with that kid having some curse that follows him for the next year or so. Maybe the ghost can give him a bit of the ol straw drain.

Users who are viewing this thread