Sore wa Rei no Shiwaza desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Whydanit(ホワイダニット)

Aggregator gang
I'm a fan of James May too.....
Well, i grew up watching top Gear

Dex-chan lover
Wait why do I feel like I saw something resembling nuts in Kirishima down there.

Well I never saw a girl in her panties so I'm not sure if that's how it's supposed to look.

Dex-chan lover
I am starting to think this ghost could be her relative or something? Perhaps her mom? We need to see some story about her parents!

Dex-chan lover
She's a good thicc so that fan service is much appreciated. @JBBJSBB Nice double meaning, I'm reading that manga & it is quite the surprise for many (won't say more to avoid spoilers). Thanks for the translations.

Ghost-san may actually stalk Torii-kun's sister and torment her. Hopefully, Krishima and Torii get back onto the same page again because i hope he ask her out this time.

Gah my feels. Thank you so much for this manga for translation in 2020, Let's hope we get more delicious fluff content this year by this Mangaka.

Dex-chan lover
I think it changes a lot. It was an instinctual fear... the fear that the girl is dangerous... it might be rude.... but to want to protect your family from something dangerous is quite normal.

Aggregator gang
Yes that last panel where the ghost touched her ass is totally necessary, thank you Noise-sensei for the great contribution toward society.

Aww... I like reading the translator's messages at the end. And also, Ghost-chan is pretty awesome giving us the fan service so far

Ok, this author is a master of drawing the female figure. Like holy crap. Everyone, seriously take a second to appreciate how well drawn her figure is. Not just how amazingly drawn her booty is.

Ghost-chan really cares about Kirishima huh, I'm curious on who Ghost-chan actually is xD

Dex-chan lover
I'm ok if the little sister got spooked by the ghost and wanted to protect her brother. She still better not interfere with the ship though!

Users who are viewing this thread