Sore wa Rei no Shiwaza desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Whydanit(ホワイダニット)

Dex-chan lover
... The casual butt rub...

@snip36 Well, it's a ghost that wants to see funny things happen and enjoys joyful things. So, when she didn't like it when she didn't get to talk to him, the ghost thought of getting rid of the sister to get things rolling back the way they should, but she then mentioned she wanted to get along... So, if the ghost were to get rid of the sister, she wouldn't be able to have as much fun as if they made friends with each other...

Double-page supporter
That ghost is the best thing in this manga. It is truly the reincarnation of readers.

Aggregator gang
Umm yeah if the ghost murder Kanae it would backfire for kilometers. I mean he would have to see her sisters killer everytime he sees her girlfriend. You might as well add a tragedy tag then. Thank god the girl fixed her words quick lol

I swear that the underwear part is important to the plot hahaha. Even though I like the series then again that sister

hahaha have the same kind of sense as her brother after all there are family hahaha

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist: the ghost is just the girl's stand
Ok but honestly the close ups of the ghost jumpscare me every single time one shows up since they are so detailed for some reason

Thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread