Sore wa Rei no Shiwaza desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Whydanit(ホワイダニット)

Dex-chan lover
So, does the sister also see the ghost? Maybe its like family trait.

@Hejti
I think she just feels that there's something wrong around her.
If she saw the ghost she would prolly be more desperate.

I am so positively surpeised at how down to earth and straight forward everyone in this manga is and how it successfully plays with the usual manga tropes.

MC is actually realising he is in love and wants to tell her right away.

Lil sis sees something wrong with his girl (which is def true) and just says she does not like her.

BFF gets MC to spit out his worries right away instead of being shy or taking 5 chapters brooding/filler.

BFF promises to help AND ACTUALLY HELPS, but thinks the sis is a brocon, which is what all the readers have been thinking, too.

Sis just kinda also senses the ghost, who will most likely kill the MC if he ever hurts or breaks up with the girl. So sis just wants to protect her bro, AND THE MC ACTUALLY UNDERSTANDS THAT instead of crying 20 chapters about how much of a bitch his sister is for not approving of their relationship.

For real though, the girl and the ghost are dangerous: Imagine you date the girl and the ghost just does not like ypu anymore, cause she got bored of you. She can make your love life living hell..

Dex-chan lover
@Hikari_Owari After thinking again she for sure would at least be a little scared first time. So it must be the aura or sth.

Dex-chan lover
I’ve been reading this for awhile.....

Yet I still can’t unsee the hentai unseen

Group Leader
@Gagweeb the new amazon show was super funny. I recommend it.

@champbaka that definitely not her mom, I think. A mom never patt her daughters ass.

@FredFriendly you're welcome.

@alfirizkyr actually I gave a explanation on title in the comment section, you can check it in the first page/sec of this thread.

Dex-chan lover
@JBBJSBB you did, but I'm gotta speak up for @alfirizkyr anyway. Whodunnit, Whydunnit and Howdunnit all have established spellings in English. I don't know if anyone lists them as legit words, but mystery lit types spell them that way.

And I'm on board with the 'it's her mom' theory. Especially if the mother died while she's an infant. Patting a baby's ass is often used as a means to calm them.

For non mystery types, the three standard formats of mystery stories are:
Whodunnit -> the mystery is 'who is the perpetrator'?
Whydunnit -> the mystery is 'why did the perp do it'?
Howdunnit -> the mystery is 'we know who did it and why, but how the heck did they pull that amazing crime off?'

And of course, there's police procedurals, but that's something of a different genre.

Users who are viewing this thread