Sore wa Rei no Shiwaza desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - True Feelings

Dex-chan lover
Long life the tsunderes and death the yanderes. In every chapter of Komi-san I wish a painful end to Yamai.

Dex-chan lover
A fucking hate tsunderes. Just because you're "cute" and love someone, that doesn't mean you have to be a cunt. I tried to watch Toradora, but I couldn't the first episode.

Fed-Kun's army
Louise and Taiga were the worst tsunderes ever, even more so because in their series there were much nicer female characters like Henrietta and Ami. I remember wondering if Japanese guys enjoy being abused and beaten. Good tsundere needs to be just like Thanos wanted - perfectly balanced.

Wait... is that a spiritual manga then? How is the spirit holding it?? How does no one see a floating manga??? My brain!!!!

Moving on. Cute interaction with the little soster

Dex-chan lover
Asking obvious questions in manga is like breaking the fourth wall in a movie. You only do it if you are Deadpool.

Thanks for the upload! I enjoyed your message at the end too. I'm totally with you on the tsundere thing. Zero no tsukaima and toradora's tsunderes piss me off so hard - and both of those characters are voice acted by the same person too. Just adds to the pissed off feeling

I’m glad someone else doesn’t like Louise. She was just abusive in the anime.

early tsunderes were a big fucking pain the ass, not just zero no louise or tenori taiga. but honestly? I Saw them when i was like 10 and loved it. doesn't help that saito was a dumbass.

Fed-Kun's army
Zero No T dont even mention that B* also maybe not tsundere, MC of Soul Eater.... she also ruin the show for me :/but we had 6 good characters out of 7 so.

Dex-chan lover
For a guy that used to draw cultured media, ghost-chan really feels like a degenerate that would read his works.

Dex-chan lover
i have a strong belief the ghost chan is kirishima's deceased twin sister or some shit.

Dex-chan lover
I hope if they have a kid the spirit becomes like a Guardian Angel or something

Users who are viewing this thread