Sore wa Rei no Shiwaza desu

is a complicated and slightly disappointed feelings after you read Noise H work then read this manga.
Did I fall too deep in the abyss of degenerates?

Dex-chan lover
I was afraid this was one of those stories with a shitty MC but tori-kun is really precious. A+++

I started reading this without really paying any notice to the author or artist.
Then I got a strong deja-vu feeling while seeing the faces of the characters...then I saw the author.
Now I keep expecting oppai-lolis to crawl out of the woodwork and the MC's sister to be a tsundere oppai loli that really likes him...

Dex-chan lover
I love this manga, Nozomi and Kirishima have such nice chemistry. The part's that I especially love are when Nozomi is confronted with a problem he doesn't spend multiple chapters pussy footing around the issue, he understands what needs to be done and pushes himself to do it. Another part that I love is that Nozomi's efforts don't go unnoticed by Kirishima and slowly Nozomi and Kirishima fall in love, and yeah they fall in love really fast, but it feels earned and natural.

This manga is an amalgamation of us being the ghost, of regular romcom shenanigans, and endless payoff that is sooo satisfying to read!

Users who are viewing this thread