Sort MDList by date added?

I'm sorry if this has already been addressed somewhere and I missed it. Is there any way to sort our MDLists to show the manga by date followed? My memory is actual garbage and when I want to re-read something I've just recently marked as Reading/Completed, I end up not being able to find it again. (My MDList is currently at 950 titles, I've tried to go through it page by page and I just end up forgetting what I was looking for 😭) Plus I flip through too many first chapters for the history function to help much. Is there anything that can help with this or do I just change my browser settings to remember history forever so I can go back and find the manga titles I'm looking for? Thank you!

Supporter
No MD doesn't keep track of when you follow a series. I have 1.6k follows if im looking for something in particular I write it down on a sticky you should do the same or you could always sort by tags.

@sterven any idea why the staff/people are againts it? I've tried giving this idea in suggestion couple months ago and only find similar answers...

It's actually quite useful feature

Supporter
@Arifandi999 @Plykiya @Teasday
I won't speak for the staff so i'll do the next best thing and ping some for you, as for my take on this I personally don't care whether or not this gets implemented I just happen to know that this isn't tracked so i'll respond as such.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@Arifandi999 As sterven mentioned, we literally do not store that data. Also it's not very useful, and we're going to revamp the follows system anyway so we're not adding it now.

@Teasday oh ok thx for reply. It's quite helping maybe when you have a tons of list (especially after receiving a lot of recommendations) cause the latest one will appear on top.

I think in private MDlist this one is more useful rather than sorting based on the number of watchers? (Except in general list)

Users who are viewing this thread