Soshite Kaede wa Hanayaka ni Saku - Ch. 29

UMM... WAT

This is phycological the author is just messing with us right?

Fed-Kun's army
If Kaede is dead, why is she on a ventilator? Also couldn't they have used the limbs of her mother? They were her limbs originally anyways. So many questions; I need answers!

Start of chapter: Ooh, nice! They transplanted the stolen limbs back! Happy End!
1 page down: ...fuck

Group Leader
I probably gonna upload the last 3 chapters in one go. So it will take some time.

HUH!? Hol' up! wth! What happened to the mother's... correction Mistress's limbs?
Thank you for the update. I thought ch 28 was the end.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, double twist! Kaede pulled a reverse Uno card to make it even more edgyly romantic.

Supporter
Omg, wow this is so intense. My heart goes out for both of them. I am so looking for forward to the next chapter. Thank you for all the hardwork

Dex-chan lover
@skilodracus
She likely isn't dead, yet. As for why not use her own limbs the mother stole, likely doing so would just kill her because of undergoing such a physically traumatic surgery for not only a heart transplant but e limb transplants too. In addition, her mother died. Perhqpse by the time they reached the OR, her mother's body was no longer of any use since it has been dead for too long?

Users who are viewing this thread