Soshite Watashi Wa, Kou Itta. - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
This is blood-boiling rage bait. It's interesting but hard to read. it's a fact that sometimes horrible things happen to good people but taking the Japanese school bullying trope this far is too much, and I hope no teacher in real life is as shitty as the one here

Dex-chan lover
I'm not trusting that "God" one bit, the fucker even changed his form into Nika, so I am really doubting the future he showed the MC

7g6tkb.PNG

Dex-chan lover
What an edgy pile of crap lol. You're saying none of the kids in Palestine, Yemen or Ethiopia get to vote? And of course it has rape because it wouldn't be dark enough if it doesn't have it. I genuinely fail to see how this won an award.
same thoughts tbh. but I do see why some people think it deserves an award. not me, but I can see why

She let humanity survive right? At the end of her answer there could be a "not" or something hidden by the window frame + her thoughts before her answer and the god saying "whatever happens in the future" makes it seem that way. Also window is open at the end, wonder if she jumped off
Yeah, I believe ultimately she decided to let humanity survive. Although some parts were open ended, I think there are some hints to consider. One of them is how "God" tells her she won't see them ever again, suggesting that this wouldn't have happened if she chose the other option.

Dex-chan lover
What an edgy pile of crap lol. You're saying none of the kids in Palestine, Yemen or Ethiopia get to vote? And of course it has rape because it wouldn't be dark enough if it doesn't have it. I genuinely fail to see how this won an award.
Because only Japan/Japanese matters /s

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, what a cop-out by the author. Couldn't they have at least had the guts to show the actual answer from her char, instead of try to do some "fancy" open ending where reader gets to "choose"?

Dex-chan lover
GOD

...has a really neat gimmick of changing forms I think that's cool
He has a charismatic and overfriendly eldritch feel. He looks like and old friend and a threat at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
Pomeko manga where she saves the friend? Because I hope that God isn't telling the truth.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not trusting that "God" one bit, the fucker even changed his form into Nika, so I am really doubting the future he showed the MC

7g6tkb.PNG
What's so unbelievable about that future? Bullying is real, so is rape and a lot of times criminals remain uncaught because society's tendency to turn the victims into zoo exhibits and giving freedom of speech to those who would blame the victim make them simply not seek help.

This is blood-boiling rage bait. It's interesting but hard to read. it's a fact that sometimes horrible things happen to good people but taking the Japanese school bullying trope this far is too much, and I hope no teacher in real life is as shitty as the one here
I still remember being told "it'll be fine, nothing bad will happen to you" by a teacher in response to asking for help when a gaggle of my classmates told me in no uncertain terms that they are going to catch and beat me up after school, back when I was a small and timid boy who just had his bar mitzva. I ended up running home, half of the way being chased by said growing untermenschen, getting kicked and shoved and overall terrified of what will happen to me if I stop and they catch me.

Nothing happened to the teacher, the jewish hitlerjugend or the parents who raised them to think that being russian in a country dominated by people of african and arabic descent is a good enough reason to suffer your entire childhood.

And yes, I am jewish and I give myself the right to use Bad WordsTM.

Dex-chan lover
What's so unbelievable about that future? Bullying is real, so is rape and a lot of times criminals remain uncaught because society's tendency to turn the victims into zoo exhibits and giving freedom of speech to those who would blame the victim make them simply not seek help.

I still remember being told "it'll be fine, nothing bad will happen to you" by a teacher in response to asking for help when a gaggle of my classmates told me in no uncertain terms that they are going to catch and beat me up after school, back when I was a small and timid boy who just had his bar mitzva. I ended up running home, half of the way being chased by said growing untermenschen, getting kicked and shoved and overall terrified of what will happen to me if I stop and they catch me.

Nothing happened to the teacher, the jewish hitlerjugend or the parents who raised them to think that being russian in a country dominated by people of african and arabic descent is a good enough reason to suffer your entire childhood.

And yes, I am jewish and I give myself the right to use Bad WordsTM.
As someone of African and Arabic decent, I'm sorry that happened to you

Maybe we live in the same country, it's a small world

it's life RNG after all :poop:

Users who are viewing this thread