Souda, Baikoku Shiyou: Tensai Ouji no Akaji Kokka Saisei Jutsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.3

Group Leader
You can help me with a donation for my trip from this link:
ko-fi.com/OrchidMoon

Any errors you see in the translation, please let me know

@TulipMoon thanks for the TL! 😃

A few possible improvements :

"If they fight this way, I'm sure even a small army wouldn't stand up to Marden." rather than "would"? I'm unsure. Unless it's trying to convey that Marden is so weak that a smaller force would do just as fine in which case "If they fight this way, I'm sure even a smaller force would *defeat Marden". * I know defeat is different than stand up to but 'standing up' sounds a bit off when trying to convey that even a reduced force would be more than enough.

What or who is "trace?" maybe it's a character I've forgotten? Or a TL error? Edit: corrected by someone that it's a character. Never mind.

A typeset error on page 6, "the" is broken into two lines despite having space to fit on one line

Page 10 "Yes, your highness" sounds like he's answering a command rather than thinking out loud. I think "Yes... Your highness" would be better. Also, I'm unsure on the apostrophe on "subjects", but posessives aren't my strong point.

Hopefully that helps some. Its overall a very good translation job though, I'm just using my experience from literature studies class to polish a bit. 😃

This point i think the universe is spiting the prince i think at some point he is gonna march into enemy territory to surrender and the just give up for no reason

Group Leader
@Opticalwinter Thank you very much for your help!
Trace is the character that in the last chapter had the spear upside down, I translated the name wrong but I corrected it again, an apology for that

I apply the corrections right now

Double-page supporter
@Opticalwinter
I am pretty sure it's would as he's stating that an army that uses this same strategy can stand up to Marden, the one who's invading them.
awks i posted this late i guess since your comment got updated lol

Group Leader
So the soldier decided that the battle was too easy for him and decided to start fighting with his fists alone?

Dex-chan lover
when the fights too damn easy that you have to give yourself a handicap to win

Users who are viewing this thread