Souda, Baikoku Shiyou: Tensai Ouji no Akaji Kokka Saisei Jutsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.3

Group Leader
You can help me with a donation for my trip from this link:
ko-fi.com/OrchidMoon

Any errors you see in the translation, please let me know

@TulipMoon thanks for the TL! 😃

A few possible improvements :

"If they fight this way, I'm sure even a small army wouldn't stand up to Marden." rather than "would"? I'm unsure. Unless it's trying to convey that Marden is so weak that a smaller force would do just as fine in which case "If they fight this way, I'm sure even a smaller force would *defeat Marden". * I know defeat is different than stand up to but 'standing up' sounds a bit off when trying to convey that even a reduced force would be more than enough.

What or who is "trace?" maybe it's a character I've forgotten? Or a TL error? Edit: corrected by someone that it's a character. Never mind.

A typeset error on page 6, "the" is broken into two lines despite having space to fit on one line

Page 10 "Yes, your highness" sounds like he's answering a command rather than thinking out loud. I think "Yes... Your highness" would be better. Also, I'm unsure on the apostrophe on "subjects", but posessives aren't my strong point.

Hopefully that helps some. Its overall a very good translation job though, I'm just using my experience from literature studies class to polish a bit. 😃

This point i think the universe is spiting the prince i think at some point he is gonna march into enemy territory to surrender and the just give up for no reason

Group Leader
@Opticalwinter Thank you very much for your help!
Trace is the character that in the last chapter had the spear upside down, I translated the name wrong but I corrected it again, an apology for that

I apply the corrections right now

Aggregator gang
@Opticalwinter
I am pretty sure it's would as he's stating that an army that uses this same strategy can stand up to Marden, the one who's invading them.
awks i posted this late i guess since your comment got updated lol

Dex-chan lover
So the soldier decided that the battle was too easy for him and decided to start fighting with his fists alone?

Dex-chan lover
when the fights too damn easy that you have to give yourself a handicap to win

Users who are viewing this thread