Soukon no Shoujo to Sourei no Tabi - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Wishing to the Fire Moth: Second Part

Double-page supporter
using spirit for war when

@Boomburst no what I mean is just like this ass-lord done but create weapon instead

Fed-Kun's army
You think he hasn't been punished? He's been watching his land and his home and his people fall into ruin for years with no power to save them. Plenty of punishment has already come. Beyond that it isn't our heroine's place to judge him. Her duty is to the spirits, which she has fulfilled.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck that! his actions caused her and the spirit suffering and he just well I have forgiven himself let bygones be bygones

Dex-chan lover
wait so who is the soul sender's companion.
He's pretty OP himself

Dex-chan lover
@nhoctu97 Considering what the spirits seem to be like in life, I don't think I want to know what you have to do to make them want to wage war, or be forced to wage war.

Group Leader
I understand that this isn't the end to the town's troubles, but that mental shift was so wtf out of nowhere... the soul sending still felt magical to me tho so what I'm here for is still here

Dex-chan lover
It doesnt really matter if he is forgiven. In the end, soul senders wield neither the power nor authority to stop a ruler. No justice happened here, only the peaceful passing of a tortured spirit.

Dex-chan lover
>commits sacrilege
>"woops, sorry lol, witnessing my dad's suicide made me do it"
>"that's fine, you're actually a nice person. A nice person who puts me in mortal danger. But you worried about my safety for a second so that means you're nice. So nice that you disowned your mother. And tortured a divine creature for years. And kidnapped me. And attempted to force me to commit a sacrilegious killing. Also your mother seems nice. The one who knew all about it and did nothing to stop it."

Fuck this dumb arc.

So, fuckboi got let off easy. Oh good, here i thought I forgot that I was reading a manga.

Users who are viewing this thread