Soukyuu no Ariadne - Vol. 15 Ch. 138 - To the Sea

Dex-chan lover
Woah. Hydro is being keep alive just like the creatures in Claymore and the Holy Corpse Maria Lancelot from Freezing.

Damn, that's disgusting.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Woah. Hydro is being keep alive just like the creatures in Claymore and the Holy Corpse Maria Lancelot from Freezing.

Damn, that's disgusting.

Thanks for the chapter.

@thegoatrider

Yep, Hydro is still alive, you can hear him breathing inside that tank.

I believe that tank Hydro is in is Yagi's nod to the bacta tanks from Star Wars. We saw Luke in a bacta tank during the beginning of The Empire Strikes Back.

Anyways I personally hope Lacile and his pals tear the Biove Kingdom to shreds for what they did to poor Hydro.

Thanks for the chapter.

Also wtf man the author sure knows how to delivery an impactful scene with the contrast of a talkative Hydro moving about to him being in that state...

I am surprised that nobody is mentioning Yagi's homages to Star Wars

Firstly, that Jawa looking transport that Gladius and his men used in chapter 100. A direct nod to that Jawa transport that we see during A New Hope.

Secondly, that bacta looking tube that Hydro is currently in this latest chapter. Bacta tanks btw where first seen during the beginning of The Empire Strikes back. Indeed Luke uses a bacta tank after the opening battle scenes on Hoth to help him recover from his injuries.

Dex-chan lover
@Baksz Anime/Manga using some kind of healing tubes is a old hat by now and so are Landships. They did get inspired by Star Wars though so you are not wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread