Soukyuu no Shihai-sha ~ Isekai Oppai Musouden

Okay so if this took itself even a tiny bit more seriously I'd call it trash but it's so absurd it's just hilarious.

I don't have any problems with Tomoshibi's translation work overall, as it's generally good enough to get the point across, and he/she does seem to be doing several series, so I can accept less than flawless grammar. The only negative I really can't get over, which seems to be a constant in most of his/her translations, is how they mix in Japanese in the English. I'm sorry, I still don't know the language yet, which is why I need translations. If you have some reason to leave the Japanese in instead of the English, other than being a troll, then please at least put a TL note or something similar. It's also frankly really annoying and breaks the flow. And before anyone gets on my back about it, I also get annoyed in Japanese audio anime when characters just randomly interject English phrases for no reason other than to increase dramatic effect. So I acknowledge that this isn't a problem unique to Tomoshibi, but it's one than can be very easily rectified, especially since you are already putting in the time and effort to do this much.

Users who are viewing this thread