Soul Anomaly

Contributor
When you have to deliberately state everyone's roles, you're not off to a good start.

LZW

ch 1 kinda boring and art quite feel a bit old
but ch 2 lot funny stuff
so for now not bad2

Chapter 1 and 2 flowed so seamlessly. I read them both and was like what, wasn't there 2 chapters? Checks to find out I already read them both.

Dex-chan lover
so wait this is left to right>? even tho labeled as japanese? that threw me off pretty hard not gonna lie

LZW

@banjomarx read from left to right that make me confused too,
but i remember when this on old batoto, it was selfpublish manga so it isn't surprised me if that the case.

Fed-Kun's army
Not every day you see that kind of MC. It feels refreshing so I don't understand all the bad ratings. Did they only read ch. 1?

Contributor
Oh wow, I forgot I had followed this.

The first chapter was kind of rough, but it got much better by chapter 2. It's pretty dumb, but at least it's not absolute trash. It will probably turn into trash, but hey, it's fun while it lasts.

The left-to-right thing is weird, though. Wonder why that is.

Haven't read any chapters but the descriptions explains nothing about the story. Nothing.

I am currently reading the novel and story is pretty good and it's best are fight scenes and I highly recommend the web novel in fiction press or royal road
it is not at all ecchi although mc is Perverted which is a plus for me and another good point is it's "supposed to be" villain (too OP) and currently has three main Male protagonists (with mc) each with (increasing) harem of their own. Sometimes I think if author is a science freak (he uses too much science in magic based fights which makes them marvellous). And author himself admits that romance is not his strong point but I think he did a nice job on that too and emotions are good too

Dex-chan lover
Nothing in the making of this work is from Japan but the cover has some Japanese on it.

Users who are viewing this thread