Soul Land - Ch. 124 - Clear Sky Reappearance

Dex-chan lover
Nah, he already knows for an absolute fact that reincarnation is a thing. Maybe next time he'll get an even better world.

Double-page supporter
That or just going full balls, making them live with the after taste, that and plot armor, lots of plot armor

Double-page supporter
Fucking i d i o t

You should’ve just used your EXTERNAL SPIRIT BONE with your DARKNESS and TEN THOUSAND YEAR SPIRIT RING, people wouldn’t have suspected that you also have OP hammer. Dummy dum

Only in this webtoon does Tang San seem like a reckless idiot, whereas he's a complete beast of a genius in the Webnovel and Donghua. Douluo Dalu / Soul Land is one of my favorite Webnovels, yet I really hate the pacing and unnecessary additions in this webtoon.

Aggregator gang
Very bold, very bold indeed, congrats to you mah boi Tang San, you've achieved something no Title Dou Lou could get, the "Dunno if courage or stupidity" legendary technique

Well, obviously there's nothing genius about it, he simply thought or rather, it didn't seem like he thought anything and acted on pure emotion, that was his way of "not running away" or "being a coward" since Gui Mei was calling his father that and it pissed Tang San off, butt HEY! It happens~

Double-page supporter
Imagine being in love with a girl with the same name as your dad! Yikes!

Users who are viewing this thread