Soul Land II - The Peerless Tang Sect

"Gay scenes" did some of you guys seriously not notice the typical signs for the cliche that he is actually a she. Bru I figured he was a girl from the very first chapter they met. It's not that hard to spot.

That is some Mulan lv of girl-looks-like-guy and makes the male lead question his sexuality.

@Edit
HOLD THE FUCK UP! That after bath scene... that open blouse. WTF? Is the reverse trap actually a full trap? '-' dafuq.

Dex-chan lover
WAAAAH Wang Dong come out as a woman already and say that you love him, playing coy will only get you so far with such a thickheaded guy.

Damit! With Ch 156, it shows Wang Dong with a semi unbuttoned shirt. this probably confirms that hes a guy.

[/If you read the Soul land legend manga as well you will know the truth about his/her identity. So definitely not gay]

Dex-chan lover
can someone please edit chapter 158 with its number in the title right now its set before chapter 1

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire ?

can someone find a good home for these orphaned series
Tensei Ouji wa Daraketai
Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta - Saikyou Igai Mezasa Nee
Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai

i have one doubt..?
if it is soul land 2 then it shuld be continue right..?
but why it is said it is after 10,000year after tang section...???
then what happen to spirit hall..???and what happen after soul land 1...!!!

Group Leader
@rokuro
Each is one whole story they're just set in the same world. Soul land 1 is a complete story, the same with Soul land 2 and 3 so to find out what happened to Spirit hall you need to read soul land 1 webnovel.

Contributor
Apparently, Shen Yin Wang Zuo related to Soul Land II
Yi Lai Ke Si, was a Necromancer and Master of "Tower of Eternity" before Long Hao Chen
After reached his peak as Holy-Necromancer and dead, His conciousness across into another world and planted into Yuhao 3rd Grey Soul
And his legacy Tower of Eternity Succeeded by Long Hao Chen
Edit : Yups, a part of Major Spoiler

Dex-chan lover
are we caught up to the raws? or is this just being translated hella slowly?

@banjomarx something like 25(?) chapters behind its currently on something like 188. So we are long ways behind idk why they stopped translating they do this occasionally. I wish someone else would pick it up to be more consistent but alas.

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊 Thank you for taking this series up again!!!

Thank you very much for taking up this series. Soul Land is honestly one of the best I've read.

Contributor
if 1 chap is released a day, then it will take over a year to catch up to raws. XD

Users who are viewing this thread