Sousaku Imouto - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
you're like those people who gets offended when mexican food are made by koreans :kek:
C6Vsgwm.png
What? How does that even apply to me thinking sexualizing a 4th grader is messed up and bad enough to stop reading it? That's a reasonable issue.

It's akin to being offended because someone says something actually racist.

Dex-chan lover
What? How does that even apply to me thinking sexualizing a 4th grader is messed up and bad enough to stop reading it? That's a reasonable issue.

It's akin to being offended because someone says something actually racist.
The 4th grader you're freaking out about is a drawing sir :haa:

Dex-chan lover
The 4th grader you're freaking out about is a drawing sir :haa:
I'm not offended on the childs behalf. I thinks its a gross plot point that reflects on the creator of the manga and its evidence enough that I don't plan to continue it. An author who wants to fetishize a character and for some reason make them a child isn't going to make manga for me. He clearly has different tastes. It doesn't matter the child doesn't exist.

You're here freaking out that I said I no longer plan to read this. That's pretty weird itself, seems defensive. Nothing is wrong with dropping a series because the author wants to do something weird and gross with his story.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not offended on the childs behalf. I thinks its a gross plot point that reflects on the creator of the manga and its evidence enough that I don't plan to continue it. An author who wants to fetishize a character and for some reason make them a child isn't going to make manga for me. He clearly has different tastes. It doesn't matter the child doesn't exist.

You're here freaking out that I said I no longer plan to read this. That's pretty weird itself, seems defensive. Nothing is wrong with dropping a series because the author wants to do something weird and gross with his story.
So if the "child" was given a different age by the author you'd be fine with it? Seems pretty petty to me.

Users who are viewing this thread