Sousei no Taiga - Vol. 5 Ch. 45 - Hunting Mammoths

I'm looking forward to Betalord giving them a lecture on how bad-wrong, or badong, killing mammoths is.

Double-page supporter
this is badass as fuck. Like ong if the art was from something like Second Life Ranker or fuckin OPM anime (season 1, not the pussy nigga season 2) then this shit would be fuckin insane.

Man that tension had me scrolling so fast and now the chapter is over fuccccc. Badass brotherrrrr love this story

This chapter was so cringy: the counting with fingers... I mean, when did they learn it?.
And the falling off the small cliff and getting all bloody and MC drawn in fighting pose. There had to be a better way to potray the idea of having sheer willpower to overcome the impossible, than this.

Dont get me wrong, I still enjoy the idea of the manga which is a palatte cleanser from most everyday tropes.

after read this series i have the one conclusion its "chad warrior taiga vs virgin nerd senku"

Double-page supporter
Yo if he go solo that'll be pretty boss lloll but I see bitch boy at camp gonna throw a fit

I agree @Kara0ke it's not as good as the other chaps, but it's much better than the other garbage these days.

Supporter
What happened to pit traps and leading them off the cliffs?

@Zael
A narrow valley works sort of like a pit/cliff trap. Whoda thunk a bunch of not-even-cavemen could make ropes strong enough to handle a mammoth's pull, . Sure, there are plenty of ropes to spread the tension around when they volley it, but still.

Users who are viewing this thread