Sousou no Frieren - Ch. 108 - Reunion

Dex-chan lover
Easy.

Step 1: yell "Look, a demonic duck!"
Step 2: while everybody's distracted, defeat the demon with soul track and save yourself with flight magic.
Step 3: refuse to explain.

Dex-chan lover
Tis going to be a bad arc, huh.
This is basically a flashback arc with extra steps, the story won't go anywhere like this.

Dex-chan lover
Woho it is back!

Tricky magic to counter if she wants to hold back. Magic blast to dampen her fall? Just fly and BS her way out of it later? She can't just soul track and kill him either since that isn't supposed to be developed yet, but it would be a super free kill since he would never expect it.

Also kinda interesting to know that flight magic is relatively new. Or did we know that already?
Soul track is already existed, but its one of the seven sage personal magic.

Dex-chan lover
For all the comments: talking about how flashback don't progress the story.

Yeah, its not meant to... The charm of the story is that its basically just a diary of Frieren. Its how she can recount her story. A normal life doesnt have a structured adventure goal that we strive towards as life's story. Yet we experience each day with its own adventure.

Aggregator gang
YOOOOOOOO ITS BACK BABY AND ITS FREAKIN HYPE
Zart's powers immediately remind me of Mithrun from Dungeon Meshi which is also a sick read

Dex-chan lover
Come on, people talking about the series being dropped and no one made the pun about Frieren actually dropping? I am dissapoint.

Easy.

Step 1: yell "Look, a demonic duck!"
Step 2: while everybody's distracted, defeat the demon with soul track and save yourself with flight magic.
Step 3: refuse to explain.
That's not something I've seen referenced in quite a while.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, now I just need no demons whatsoever and a lot of Himmel and Frieren, till she notices how much he loves her, thank you.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if she is gonna be able to use her present magic in the past?

Fed-Kun's army
Frieren never having encounter this demon before goes to show how OP Hero of the South is.
He fight this demon, 6 other Sage of Destruction, the demon king's confidant that could see the future alone and killed Remnant Zart and 3 others.
He isn't one of the 7 sages. He only serve one of them. That's why frieren never remember him. She should know all the 7 sages even if she never fight all of them

Dex-chan lover
Seeing that Frieren never encountered Zart in the initial journey. Her killing him in the next chapter probably kept a time paradox from happening.

Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey.

Users who are viewing this thread