Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 13 Ch. 118 - Fiala Toll

Dex-chan lover
Damn, but why was it destroyed in the present? Did this little event in the past broke it or something else?

Also, do we start gambling on the next demon who pop up here will be next to deal with in the future? Rivale or that unknown demon who says she's cooking something up. Don't think it's that unknown demon next due to how little showtime she has.

Dex-chan lover
What happened with all these fan art about Aura become a friend?

Aggregator gang
Frieren still reaching for a kiss even knowing it wasn't real...

This is the sort of thing people will bring up on arguments on whether Frieren likes Himmel. Certainly a compelling point to bring up.

Dex-chan lover
Frieren still reaching for a kiss even knowing it wasn't real...

This is the sort of thing people will bring up on arguments on whether Frieren likes Himmel. Certainly a compelling point to bring up.
Would you kiss someone you didn't like?
I don't really know how the author could make it any more obvious.
She's probably not completely aware of it herself yet, but maybe she'll think about what happened when she gets back to her timeline.
"By the way Fern, I almost kissed Himmel in an illusion where we got married. Why did I try to do that?"

Dex-chan lover
The popularity poll forgot to list #0, chapter 118.

...Well, joking aside, the bittersweet-ness of chapter 45 probably has an edge over this one, to me.

I was hoping I would see on there chapter 55 where Frieren and Fern team up against shadow Frieren... I often reread that chapter just because it was so epic how shadow Frieren used the so-called pinnacle of magic to slam Fern against the wall seemingly without even utilizing magic. Shadow Frieren looked badass fighting with her hair down in that moment, too. Anyway, I guess most people forgot that chapter, but I won't. Power levels matter to me!

It seems like Rivale got "something"... did the future get changed? I'm guessing not, since that would make this arc sidetrack the entire novel for a while longer, probably without either of the kids. Anyway, I won't feel completely reassured until I see Frieren come back to Fern and Stark (I wonder if time passed at all?).

Double-page supporter
Kiss aside, this shows just how Himmel was the true hero.
And of course, marks a really ominous plot to what the demons extracted.
She has all types of magic from the future that doesn’t exist on that era, information on all the great demons she has killed and even the death of the demon lord.
But wouldn’t the omniscient Schlacht would have know this too? Really makes you think, what did they got from her that not even Schlacht could have tell them before.

What do you mean they both shared the marriage delusion?! orz
My heart ;A; At least Himmel knows the future Frieren was ready and willing to kiss and marry him ig orz

Double-page supporter
I love these little moments of Himmel that the author shows us. Like we all knew he's GOAT but the little scenes here and there kinda drives more the fact that he's dependable in every situation.

Imagine having someone like that in your hero party. The absolute charisma of this man.
He also relies on his companions. Before doing anything about this weird magic situation he first consults frieren their magic expert.

Users who are viewing this thread