Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 13 Ch. 122 - Titan Fortress

Dex-chan lover
I mean one human would eventually reach the pinnacle of magic, after all isn't every new knowledge built upon our predecessors ?

Dex-chan lover
Another good chapter, seeing flamme again and getting more reasoning as to why frieren collects spells after so long was nice. but i can't help but feel the translation was a bit awkward this time around, no offense to kirei.

Dex-chan lover
Another good chapter, seeing flamme again and getting more reasoning as to why frieren collects spells after so long was nice. but i can't help but feel the translation was a bit awkward this time around, no offense to kirei.
refresh the chapter, apparently they fixed it

Dex-chan lover
Frieren be like what's the point of you impregnating me, you're gonna die 50 years later anyway
Oh HOLY CRAP Thank you for linking that thread because LOOK AT THIS GOLD THAT WAS BURIED JUST A BIT BELOW!!!!
Source is https://x.com/AnthologyK/status/1744893857903329385
GDcboiRWgAAECYE.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Armee's flying kick! I wish they could keep him around, his fighting style is hilarious. They could do a gag where he can't keep a shirt on to save his life. Of all the characters they've met Armee is my favorite, second to Sein.

Dex-chan lover
Flamme building the strongest foundation for the field of magic can only be challenged when humanity is near to extinction, the only time when it's difficult to keep on improving it.

I mean one human would eventually reach the pinnacle of magic, after all isn't every new knowledge built upon our predecessors ?
Well, that depends on how the pinnacle is defined. Maybe in a few years or decades, the ceiling is broken again when someone brings in something new.

Fed-Kun's army
It's bittersweet that a family that is only good at fighting can serve well in wars but become useless in the peaceful time and got throw away like that.
I'm starting to think the decay we're seeing of the Empire came with the era of peace.
The old buff and strong nobility was outmaneuvered by more elegant and politically savvy nobles, and the Empire is no longer capable of defending itself like it used to, since they no longer have warriors at the helm.

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to think the decay we're seeing of the Empire came with the era of peace.
The old buff and strong nobility was outmaneuvered by more elegant and politically savvy nobles, and the Empire is no longer capable of defending itself like it used to, since they no longer have warriors at the helm.
I have a feeling that we're going into some kind of political arc, where the political strife makes the empire unable to fight the demons efficiently. And of course it's some demons pulling the strings. How will Frieren fight demons not on the battlefield but on the political arena?

Users who are viewing this thread