Sousou no Frieren - Ch. 130 - Beneath the Surface

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean a dire catastrophe soon Stark??? IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING, WITH AN INDEFINITE HIATUS!!!! :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
something incredible about this whole tense Political talk and then we just get at the end
FRIEREN WOKE EARLY HOLY SHIT ITS THE END

Dex-chan lover
Frieren woke up early is causing the series taking an indefinite hiatus

What a disaster

Dex-chan lover
I really hope Frieren kills all these fascist police mages (not happening unfortunately). They characters make my skin craw...I really really hate fascists. With their fascist coats and fascist hats.....especially those hats. :rolleyes:

Dex-chan lover
FUCK... Frieren waking up early and dressing herself was so earthshattering... that the author has entered a hiatus, I dread the thought of what could have been if she had made breakfast already too.

Dex-chan lover
All I hope is that both author and artist are in good health and in good spirits.

Dex-chan lover
Indefinite hiatus.....
DONT WORRY GUYS, THE AUTHOR MUST BE BUSY WITH WORKING WITH THE SEASON 2 STAFF
😭 😭 😭

Dex-chan lover
Stark went from "ehh.. nande?" from the early chapters to "THE DOOMSDAY IS NEAR" on knowing frieren waking up early. What a character development! 😂

Dex-chan lover
Indefinite hiatus, I've been through some & more, if Hunter X Hunter didn't slow me down let this come...

But then again Frieren waking up early is a sign of the end times.
Imagine how I feel with Beet the Vandel Buster...

Dex-chan lover
He's already dead, the Scooby gang and Denken fought him several arcs ago, he's the demon that could turn anything into gold.

Frieren: "Himmel used to take hiatuses, in fact he's on an indefinite hiatus now".
Oh right. They can't kill that demon coz they can't analyze the golden curse, tho Gacha Elf managed to unbreak the curse (but she took like a hundred years to do it)

Dex-chan lover
but...but they are not on a boat...how can it be on indefinite hiatus :meguuusad:

Users who are viewing this thread