Sousou no Frieren - Ch. 130 - Beneath the Surface

Dex-chan lover
DONT WORRY GUYS, THE AUTHOR MUST BE BUSY WITH WORKING WITH THE SEASON 2 STAFF
😭 😭 😭
Trust
Copium-Twitch.png

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!!! I'm dying of how smug Frieren looked for waking up early by herself XD

Dex-chan lover
HxH is supposedly coming back from hiatus soon.

That makes me wonder: Have we ever seen both authors together?
HxH's dilemma is due to Togashi's pride. He could have the inking process to be done by his assistant/s, or ask help from Naoko-san (Togashi's wife aka Sailor Moon author) and their children, but nope. Togashi didn't asked help.

Uhhhhhhh..... Can someone enquire me since when Frieren's party and Sense's party staying under the same roof?

Dex-chan lover
Don't know that I agree with that. Macht in this chapter seemed quite confident that he could kill this new mage.
Not only was his confident, he wanted to kill her quickly because she would ruin his whole "learning about feelings" plan if he got exposed. Thankfully, his husband stopped him because fighting her would also ruin his plan anyway.

I know he's not Macht's husband but I find it funnier to call him that

Dex-chan lover
Cheeky as fuck mangaka: softened us up with that hilarious ending to tell us "Frienen is on Indefinite Hiatus". DAMN YOU. Also, loved Macht and Gluck (Gluck 9000)'s relationship - Neutral-Evil working with Neutral-Good.
Macht wasn't Neutral Evil, because demons don't feel malice. I'd sooner argue they're True Neutral, like wild beasts.

Double-page supporter
"Frieren will soon be taking an indefinite hiatus"

I don't like the sound of it
what's going on ?

Supporter
Hope the anime DVD/BD collection comes out soon. I’m not paying over $300 for all 7 discs individually with no dubs or subs at all. Hope they actually make English language hard copies in the first place, instead of being permanently on streaming services.

Dex-chan lover
am i supposed to be in the dark with this political intrigue here? are my reading comprehension skills so terrible?

Users who are viewing this thread