Sousou no Frieren - Ch. 135 - Skirmish

Dex-chan lover
No, old man! Why are you looking at Sein like that? Don't tell me you did something to Gorilla boy
I was fearing worse actually. What if Sein links up with Frieren and crew only to find out Warrior Gorilla got turned by the Empire's Secret Police and he's forced to fight either old friend or new? It'd be a very tragic reunion.

Dex-chan lover
Ok I'm calling it now

cOw6zI2.png

Dex-chan lover
"Goddess' magic" does that mean we'll meet her at some point lol (or if frieren knows/met her already , i don't know/ remember lol)

Dex-chan lover
Coloured pages and Sein back, huh? Now we know why they took one week break. The only thing I'd like to know is how they shot an actual arrow (even with magic involved), flashed (I mean, it's a bow, not some COD2 sniper scope flashing) and teleported to his shoulder. A pure deus ex machina.
arrowheads are large, smooth metallic surfaces. Doesnt need to be the shot itself that flashed.
"Goddess' magic" does that mean we'll meet her at some point lol (or if frieren knows/met her already , i don't know/ remember lol)
not really appropriate to the story at all but i just imagine when we finally get to Ende, Frieren will just nonchalantly hang up the winter coat, yell (for the first time in the series ever from any character) "Im home mom" and goto the kitchen with no reaction shot from Stark, Sein, or Fern. End the chapter into an immediate 3 month hiatus

Contributor
Once again, we are shown on why Eisen wasn't the best warrior teacher for Stark.
Almost everything Stark does is what Eisen would also do. The biggest difference is that Eisen or dwarves have much higher physical damage resistance compared to Stark or humans.
Stark should've gotten a teacher that could've thought him to parry and evade, not tank absolutely everything.

Fed-Kun's army
So I'm old could someone one explain this sentence to me please.
Pro wrestling slang for "wrestler with the sole job of losing to others to make them look good".

Been adopted into the powerscaler dumbass vernacular because fights are the only way to exist and think.

Sorry, I mean "bro that has no Aura, a bum, gets low diffed" or something stupid like that.

Contributor
Ain't no way. WE'RE SO BACK :meguupog:
That's what I call perfect timing, right when they needed a healer. Let's hope they stick together longer (and everyone survives lol, if they bring back Sein to get him killed :finnawoke:) this time around.
So far, it was always Stark that needed Sein to save him. I wonder if that is because Frieren and Fern would die from the poison too quickly or if the author simply likes poisoning... :dogkek:

You can't fire magic relying on pure eyesight, although I won't say it's impossible considering Fern's skill
Stark getting pierced cleanly through the shoulder
Are you alright? No big deal.
I love these three

Thanks for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
Sein returning only to, probably, find out his best friend is basically a cult member and their entire friendship was just a fake life cover is beyond sad.

Even if Gorilla only became a shadow warrior after leaving the village, which seems odd, its still going to be a heartbreaking reunion since it would mean Gorilla eventually gave up his dream of being a hero (probably because Sein didnt go with him).

Also makes me wonder what would have happened to Sein had he gone with Gorilla that day...

Dex-chan lover
"No frieren next week", and the next and the next... Because she is DEAD !

Users who are viewing this thread