Sousou no Frieren - Ch. 135 - Skirmish

Dex-chan lover
Great to have Sein back. I'm guessing he will heal Stark (again). And I assume Frieren's pursuit magic is still active, so it would be nice if she could use it to track down and kill the nun (though the nun might run without the coin once she senses Frieren coming close).
when will be the next chapter gets released is it weekly?
"There is no Frieren next week." means it will be back in 2 weeks. But yes, chapters of Frieren are normally weekly. It's just that the mangaka takes many weeks off these days.

Dex-chan lover
So he can take an arrow clean through the shoulder, then just pull it out and start running like it's nothing? Or was there some healing magic going on there that I missed?
You must have missed the fight where Stark and another 1st Class mage who uses the black wings fight against the 4 arm sword-wielding demon that quite literally fatally wounded both of them, and they both lived.

Dex-chan lover
Saving Frieren's life is "jobbing" now, apparently

How about you guys talk about the fact that Frieren was about to get no diffed against a shadow warrior again and needed to be saved by stark, instead?
True and all, but I still want to see Stark do more than tank a single poison arrow and then go out for the count. Obviously Sein is probably gonna come in and heal him like in his first introduction so he’ll be back in but I get sad every time I see Stark get taken out early.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, I mean "bro that has no Aura, a bum, gets low diffed" or something stupid like that.
Has no WHAT?

9va64r.jpeg

No, old man! Why are you looking at Sein like that? Don't tell me you did something to Gorilla boy
I feel like he was gonna execute Sein when he was talking about going through a secret passageway. Plus it’s pretty much implied that Gorilla boy is the drunk lady’s brother there’s no way he doesn’t know that. Or maybe I’m wrong about something

Dex-chan lover
While I'm not sure whether Clematis is a legit priest or not since he is a shadow warrior, I suppose this could mean priest GOATee is a better healer if he can treat the cat while the former can't

Users who are viewing this thread