Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The End of the Adventure

This is a re-read and I still cried, the hell?😭 Oh, maybe it's BECAUSE it's a re-read. You know Frieren better now and her actual personality, so seeing her in tears hits even harder than the first time....

Jesus shit I came here to read a generic fantasy that's normally an isekai, not to have mass feels about the impending inevitability of death and the loss of loved ones ;_;

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't time feel faster when you're older?

Because in relation to how long you've been alive that ratio will only becomes larger.

A kid just born, a day is 24 hours longer than he's been alive.
A million year old elf, one day is a tiny fraction.

This is why 10 years is nothing to Frieren and neither is the 50 years for the next meteor shower.

Banned
Uh-huh....

Finally decided to poke my nose into this since it has an obscenely high rating despite so few chapters and...

.... Well, that was a boring start. Is anything actually going to happen besides "people get older"? The art is kinda crap too.

Aggregator gang
It certainly felt like an end of a wonderful story. Felt like, "Ah, my favourite manga has ended, how sad. I was fun while it lasted." or something.

@SotiCoto well with a story with such a simple premise, it could go literally anywhere. the first chapter probably just sets the tone.

A story that tells you what it means to have a very long lifespan. Welp, time for some existential crisis and feels.

Users who are viewing this thread