Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 11 Ch. 107 - The Goddess' Monuments

Dex-chan lover
so this is gonna stray further from the main story

more stalling!
To be fair, This manga seems to embody that the Journey matters more than the Destination.

It feels more like a story about Frieren's experiences and emotional ties to the rest of the cast. Her motivation for this journey was, why she didn't care more about her original party members, so this time around she's actively remembering birthdays, giving gifts and compliments.

Frieren's has also shown she doesn't really care how long it takes to get to the destination since its just a blink of an eye to her and she'd happily just do busy work for months for useless grimoires.

There isn't much attempt at building up the hype for finale like some massive demon king or some massive goal. Its for her to be able to chat with her old companions, if that magic actually even does exist in the end.

Dex-chan lover
They can take as much time as they need. 🙌 I can’t wait for the anime adaptation and the new arc!

Gu7

Dex-chan lover
It's frustrating to wait but the satisfaction of reading the next chapter outweighs the wait
Thank you for the chapter !

Double-page supporter
Oh man, why do I feel nostalgic seeing the hero party? Feels like I've known them from a long time and was reminiscing about the time together without even knowing them.
This manga truly affects the reader in a lot of ways. Bravo!
Can't wait what this arc is about

i burst into tears, i feel crazy, WHAT?! oh i already feel the pain in my heart this is gonna be insane

Dex-chan lover
it got me confused. so the enchantment embedded in the monument is of the "time travel, save point" type? if so, I wonder if Serie has ever been there (because she prides herself on knowing all kinds of magic).

Double-page supporter
wait so is this announcing a spin off or like an arc about the past in the same series?

either way wild of the author to do this and then bail for an indefinite hiatus lmaooooo

Aggregator gang
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat !? Damn that was so amazing !!! The moment the colored pages came I thought the chapter had ended ! But due to what Frieren said it probably only lasts a week as the memories of it go away.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck, that made me feel sad. Would this be an alternate timeline or dream simulation?

Double-page supporter
I wonder if this actual time travel in which you can change the past.

Or if this is more of the "astral projection" type of time travel in which you are merely a witness to past events and cannot change the events that have happened?
I think it's the third one, where this is what happened before and why her memories are blurry of the time. Nothing she does will be anything that didn't happen in the future timeline.

I'm also calling it now that Frieren is the one who destroys the monument.

Users who are viewing this thread