Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 11 Ch. 107 - The Goddess' Monuments

Dex-chan lover
This sort of twist just feels like the author ran out of ideas how to take the story forward, so they literally just took it backwards.
edit: so this twist is plausibly due to the author working on other stuff.
Uh, okay, wow.

Fed-Kun's army
To start with ''31 years have elapsed since the Hero Himmel's passing." and end with 53 years before the Hero Himmel's passing. Truly amazing.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The story is literally called frieren at the FUNERAL, if there ever was a manga that was more about the journey than the end then it's this.
I get that. The best parts of this story are the flashbacks, showing how she's changed through her interactions with the hero party.
My problem is some of the arcs are waaaaaay over stretched.

Supporter
Oh nice! Good moment to start telling that story and the best part is the anime announcement!

Double-page supporter
that to colour transition to show up the time travel is one of the best scene transitions I’ve seen in manga
Very soulful.

Now I wonder if Frieren of the future was the one who managed to defeat the demon king because she already knew how to defeat it. Cool time paradoxes.

Double-page supporter
Man, this chapter was awesome. Can't wait for next chapter. I frieren will be stuck in the past for a week and then somehow return to the future.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the hiatus is to work on the anime. I also hope that this isn't real time travel as Frieren's regret is an integral part of the story.
This series has/had constant delays so I can only assume maybe a sick mangaka or something.

Top tier series, sadge this is now on hiatus and I'm caught up.

It's crazy how i was thinking at the beggining of the chapter if there would be some kind of a return of Himmel. What a nice coincidence

Dex-chan lover
BIGGEST PLOT TWIST... I love it, even if it's not what I'm thinking

Dex-chan lover
dropping this right with a chapter where you say it goes for a break? <,<

Dex-chan lover
what.gif

Users who are viewing this thread