Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 12 Ch. 112 - Faith

Dex-chan lover
I love that this is getting an anime, but I also have a lot of mixed feeling; manga releases become slow (either because author is more worried about the anime or because the tls simply stop), or the manga gets rushed to an uninspired ending... I really hope nothing of that happens and we can have more Frieren.

Dex-chan lover
Hey did you guys hear that tossing the one who made idol from oshi no ko is also going to make the intro for this anime I haven’t seen this manga YET because I want to watch the anime and I’m honing to read the manga after the anime (when I start to get TOO impatient)
2sbnLR2.gif

Edit:
Seems like Oshi no Ko put the bar to far... :(
While Hero ain't bad, it's way not the same level as good as Idol was.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
i truely wonder where this arc will lead us and will it have any follow ups? if she messes up the future and all

Double-page supporter
I wonder if eventually Frieren just go with the party and until she’s back to the “present”. It’s probably faster than book decaying and she gets another go with her original party, do all the things she might have regretted not doing.

Looped to the past is an issue for most characters in most stories, but if we think about it a few decades is not a problem to Frieren.
You make a very fair point, but think about it-- the whole point of this manga is Frieren being changed by her journey with Fern and Stark right? And her journey with them, the goal is to meet Himmel's ghost and resolve her regrets about not getting to know him better. If she were to just live through these years again, changed as she is now, what reason would she have to make that journey now?

Dex-chan lover
Would be hilarious if this manga ends with Frieren being stuck in a stable time loop where history doesn't change and she ends up returning to the Goddess's monument again

Hey wait a minute, she did say something about revenge when first visiting it, right?

Dex-chan lover
I just noticed, these chapters aren't considering "x time before Hero Himmel passed, at Y location", since we are not being told how time is passing and the change in location, could it be a sign that Freiren didn't actually go back in time? Or even if she did, she isn't in her own timeline, but an alternative one?

Users who are viewing this thread