Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 12 Ch. 115 - The Best of Buddies

Dex-chan lover
Out of all the journey so far, I believe Himmel party journey is the most less stressful one, even though its actually the most dangerous one. Himmel really know how to have fun, even on most desperate situation.

Oh, nice art in the ending page.

I wonder if past Frieren got sent to the future and is now all confused. Probably not though, would cause too many loopholes.
I think she'll go back to the moment she touched the monument without skipping a beat, after all the time spent in the past doesn't imply it also has to pass in the future equally

Plus, considering she was missing a couple of weeks of memories of that time probably means past her wasn't sent anywhere else in the meantime, but put dormant somewhere in her mind while future her took over or something

Aggregator gang
Every chapter feels like an amazing read. It's such a wholesome manga. I'm thoroughly immersed in Frieren's journey, both before and after the end.

Dex-chan lover
It is. A few chapters ago there was a splash image at the end of the chapter for this plushie and I zoomed out to get it right away. Had to get it through a proxy service so it cost like 10 bucks more but hey, I ain't complaining.
Yes!! I saw the ad for it and was so sad I’d never get one, but seeing someone from MD get it makes me live vicariously through the internet! May Frieren never find the bottom of that mimic!

Dex-chan lover
fvzf3x.jpg

I'm sorry

Users who are viewing this thread