Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Draht

Dex-chan lover
@Nanji probably just a distraction like demons always do with words. Fucking tool of deceptions and they're using it well.

Dex-chan lover
She was gonna kill them in public, what makes you think she would stop to listen. Humans are pretty stupid sometimes. Even our cultural differences can be enough to keep us at odds forever if one lacks some sort of standard practice of acceptance which many do not, due to religion, race, economic standing and social standings. I think its one of the reasons china can't get along with anyone and their tiny dick regime picking fights with everyone. Like Canada for instance with that huawaii bitch and they arrest two canadians on suspition of espionage, but said they'd be released as soon as that cunt was on a plane home to china. After admitting to taking hostages they state that their hostage situation better not impact the chinese governments chance at the 5g network shit. Sorry huawaii's chances...

Most of this has been cutesy lovely feelings... a funny or caring adventure, and this chapter? It just got real... a side of her I wasn't expecting to see (or at least drawn in that fashion)

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my fuck I thought this’d be some smooth feel good series then BAM nice slick action sequence.

Love it.

@midoriha @danberhe whoa whoa whoa slow down turbo, how'd we get from "I think you binary worldview dipshits sound like children" to "tHiS aIn't ReAl LiFe BruH"?

I'm simply expressing (on an online forum... which is like... I dunno... different from real life) how much I think your preference for moral clarity in entertainment make you sound like tools.

It's not that much different from your hating on moralfags and SJWs because they have problems with the author implying " hey maybe there can be two sides that are so completely different that they can only annihilate each other" right?

Don't get me wrong, I'm much closer to you than you are. If you think I'm coddling SJWs then perhaps some reading comprehension is in order, I think moralfags coddle... you.

I don't try to understand how you came to hold your views. I don't try to convince you that my views are morally superior. I don't try to meet you halfway and appeal to our shared humanity. I hate your type more than you hate moralfags and SJWs and I can't wait for when the shoe's on the other foot. Because ain't that the kind of shit you guys are caping for?

Users who are viewing this thread