Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Draht

This Manga is so fucking awesome, she killed him without a shred of a doubt that whatever the demon would say was just gonna be a lie to keep his life.

Really hyped to see what's going to happen next!!!

She was in the party who killed Demon King. She's expected to be strong but I'm still schock.

Group Leader
Man there’s some weird takes on the theme and point of the story as a whole in the comment section, its like were reading two different stories lmao....

Anyways this was a great chapter

@KeiosKod You do realese that the reason that demon got weaker because he was sealed and stopped to progress? The ones here weren't sealed and continued to develop their magic.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, she's THE Mage of the fucking Hero Party. If she says she's stronger than a greater demon, then she's stronger than a greater demon.

@Trexxe

Simply an excuse to kill Frieren. What happen after that demon will just said: 'He just passing then hear help from the guard, when come down he see that criminal elf tried to escape and kill that poor guard so he have no choice but to kill her' ... that will be suspicion if he kill Frieren when there is a guard there to be witness.

Group Leader
Never expected frieren to be that savage. Demon was trying to pull a "family" card but she knew better.

@Raguel yeah truly refreshing since the isekai tropes came to light i still cant get used to the "we're the nice kind of demon"

I want true demon cold blooded intelligent humanoid species that makes a good enemies instead of big boobed harem cast that her speciality is having horns.

The mistakes many people made here is that they took high level empathy as an evidence of high level civilization.

It's kinda refreshing to see that the author doesn't go into the cliche of "bECauSE thEY'rE SavAGES theY MuST be VerY stOOPid".

Users who are viewing this thread