Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Coward

Dex-chan lover
Idiot apprentice.

I can understand why, for the sake of the reader, but don't bandy words with a dead man. They may surprise you.

An unseen communication ability could easily hinder Frierern's ability to secure a kill, for example.

If you want to speak, say it to their corpse.

Dex-chan lover
... this manga really just doesn't do subtlety. Sledgehammer approach to storytelling.

Dex-chan lover
We Dragon Ball now.
And actually using powerlevels correctly and how you should never trust the raw numbers. What a rare threat.
@nobaka
Wrong.
Krillin and Gohan spent half of the Namek arc suppressing their powerlevel to hide from Frieza and Vegeta.
Goku also suppressed his powerlevel and only used it at normal levels the moment he hit, also, during the Namek saga, when fighting the Ginyu Force.
Future Trunks first showing was him having a "powerlevel of 5" when fighting Frieza when he went to Earth.

Aggregator gang
WDYM COWARD, YOU FUCKING DEMON!!?

That's what human usually do.

Deception & Dupe. 😂🤣

Dex-chan lover
Normally I detest cliffhangers, but here I actually enjoy the rising tension as we slowly come to recognize how utterly fucked the demons, Aura especially, are.

And are those demons seriously calling mages who hide their magical powers cowards?! Bitch please! Your entire race is steeped in lies, deceit and backstabbing!

Dex-chan lover
That's pretty interesting, I don't totally get why it's looked down on, but the fact it's apparently a strain to do, and yet works quite well because it's not generally done.

Dex-chan lover
@Pyoro It doesn't do combat well, but literally everything else is fully laden with nuance, so I don't know what the fuck you're on about.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol that Demon had the nerve to call her a coward considering how scummy he was

as we learn more abut frieren we realize just how much she's limited herself, since she was learning/traveling with a more experienced party. now as the leader (and situation that are somewhat out of her control), she's going to curbstomp them

Dex-chan lover
I like this way of thinking in terms of masking mana to deceive demons.

Being depicted as prideful and displaying their power at full blast means it will be easier for other humanoids to catch the demons off guard. And with Fieren killing all of those witnessing her true potential means the other demons will never know about this information.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly waiting for the Soul Eater-esque reference where she releases her mana, and Aura is just like: Where did it go?

Little did she know it encompassed more than half the region.

Users who are viewing this thread