Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Elven Wish

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling that by elven standards Kraft would be considered somewhere bordering on middle aged while frieren would be child-early teens, However their sexual maturity works aside, it'd still be pretty weird if they tried to "save their race."

Speaking of which, it doesn't really seem like they care that much about it anyways, maybe the thought of having to raise a kid for a few thousand years is just that much of a turn off.

Dex-chan lover
You know, it's wrong to say that "there's no one to remember you".
The more you lived the more people you had that did remembered you during their lives, it's more not less. And you, old immortal, you probably remember all those people.

Fed-Kun's army
@butter_gnome No, she said that she's been a mage for more than 1000 years, which also corresponds to the amount of time that has passed since she met Flamme, her teacher. It was also said in the same chapter that the amount of mana of a mage increases not with time, but rather with time spent training said mana. Hence, 1000 years of training as a mage.
We still have no idea how old Frieren was when she met Flamme, and Frieren doesn't seem to have physically aged at all since meeting Flamme, so she hasn't physically aged even after 1000 years.

Dex-chan lover
Mom Fern taking care of pup Stark and protecting daughter Frieren from a pervert, Decke Region, 28 years after Hero Himmel's passing, colourized.

Dex-chan lover
@butter_gnome yeah but elf lifespans might just be that insane where something like 1000 years is equivalent to 10 for a human. Among other elves she's got nothing special besides a larger mana pool.

and I'm not counting absolute ages and treating it proportional to their lifespan, a 20 year old human may be considered an adult but a 20 year old elf would probably still be a toddler.

Fed-Kun's army
For growing up rather isolated, Fern is fairly well versed in societal norms. Well, our societal norms.

Dex-chan lover
Nobody notice how Frieren hogged the blanket and left poor Fern freezing?

Ey the cleric has been found! Hopefully he joins in when its time to kill the demon king once and for all.

It seems like Elves are the demi-Gods of the mortal world. From what I infer, Kraft and Frieren have lived for a few thousand years, and they both seem to be in their 20s. So an Elder can live up to a few hundred thousand years. The Goddess could've just been a very special elf, or Elf ancestor, or progenitor of all the races.

Miv

Aggregator gang
I bet we'll see him in the very next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread