Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Elven Wish

It is refreshing to see Frieren being treated as a youngling for once :p

Dex-chan lover
I think this was what we signed up for, and I'm glad we got it cuz its glorious.

Dex-chan lover
No wonder elves may be near extinction. The dating phase alone probably lasts centuries, and they are probably underage for dating if they arent even 2000 years old yet.

The more I read this story, the more I have a sensation of pain in my heart. I prob need to consult that one

Like a comment before mine said "the curse of immortality". In this case a long life, a really long one....

Dex-chan lover
It's sad to see how it's forced that elves will always be low on population since if they were to rise in population like humanity did, then eventually they will outweigh the maximum carrying capacity and will face a famine due to their long lives

Double-page supporter
@polarisunique actually, considering the worldbuilding around elves, it makes more sense that he never appears again.

Also, to live so long to the point of becoming forgotten by the world is truly depressing. Like, Frieren is at least a thousand years old, and she doesn't even have a hint of who Kraft is. Maybe that is the reason that he became a devout, to have someone in the end to remember him.

Dex-chan lover
@rrolo1
problem is I feel so damn skeptical of anyone truly being older than her since due to the rarity of elves we don't know much of their physiology that for all we know Frieren might just be an eternal shorty despite being over 1k years old and that even among elves it may be difficult to grasp an idea of how old each other are

Dex-chan lover
@Flitx, We don't know how old he is himself tsun.

There was a village full of elves when she was a child...so either the demons killed them off and they never recovered or they hate sex. Which would be a first since elves are bigger sluts than even humans.

I can see why elves are so rare. After meeting another elf for the first time in a very long time, after each thinking they may be the last of the elves, neither even thinks of starting a new generation of elves...

Group Leader
damn they basically just spent half a year in a single "house..."

...all four of them

i have a feeling that this old elven dude is hella strong and also a part of a hero party centuries ago

Users who are viewing this thread